Click here to
Join our Email List !
View by Category !
Lithium, Li-ion, NiMH, AAA, AA, C, D, CR123 etc
Utility & Tactical
Holsters, Speedloaders etc:
Utility & Tactical
for your viewing
Payment methods available
Prices shown are in AUD and include 10% GST.
Prices listed are subject to
change without prior notice.
Soshine SCS1 MAX (v3)
SOSHINE SC-S1 MAX 3.7v Li-ion Fast charger (Version 3)
Model: SC-S1 max
This charger is an intelligent charger especially designed to charge
1-4pcs of 3.7V 18650, 17650, 18500, 17500, IMR 14500 Lithium-Ion batteries. Runs on both 240v AC or 12v DC (car adapter included).
1, 2, 3 or 4,cells charge current 1000mA,
* Using an adaptor that does not meet these specifications could damage the charger or the adaptor
- End-of-charge voltage detection assures the safe and full charge any time
- Charge Method :CC/CV -----------charge battery fully and quickly
- Short-circuit protection
- Over voltage cut-off protection to prevent damage to your battery due
to over voltage (4.3V).
- Individual channels, Charge 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries at a time.
- Reverse polarity protection to protects your battery and charger.
- Time control, 4 individual clocks, after charge 8 hour, the power cut
- Temperature control, high temperature power cut down (>60 degree)
- Battery reset, resets protection circuits on battery.
4 LED indicate:
Red on ------- Battery Charging
Green flash --Charge 80%-90% complete
Green on -----Charge 90%-100% complete
LED off -------Stand by without battery in compartment, Loose connections (replace battery); Polarity reversed (load the battery into charger in right side), Low voltage less than 2.0V,
Red-Green flash (after 5min) ---------- Non rechargeable Li-ion battery like Lithium, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, Alkaline, Li-ion battery--Low voltage between 2.0V-3.0V, Temperature >60 degree
Instructions for use:
-Insert the rechargeable Li-ion battery into the battery compartment
making sure of correct polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
-The Red LED will glow to indicate the proper charging. After the battery is fully charged, the red LED will turn off and green LED will light on indicating the charged battery is ready for use.
one year warranty
This Soshine product is warranted only to the original purchaser upon presentation of proof of purchase, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from date of original purchase provided that no other repairs, alterations or modifications had been attempted by unauthorized personnel. Not applicable to damage caused by normal wear and tear or misuse. Repair or replace of charger at Soshine option. For more information, please contact your nearest Soshine sales