Click here to
Join our Email List !
View by Category !
Lithium, Li-ion, NiMH, AAA, AA, C, D, CR123 etc
Utility & Tactical
Holsters, Speedloaders etc:
Utility & Tactical
for your viewing
Payment methods available
Prices shown are in AUD and include 10% GST.
Prices listed are subject to
change without prior notice.
Olight H1 Nova 500 Lumen Headlamp
The H1 NOVA (also available in Neutral White) is a compact uni-body aluminium alloy multi-purpose LED light with an output range of 2 to 500 lumens running off of a single CR123A or RCR123A battery. The H1 comes with a highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED and TIR bead lens which is great for close-range illumination, resulting in a soft and balanced beam. The lightweight H1 is only the size of an adult's thumb! It is connected to the belt through a silicone mount, and can freely rotate to adjust the beam angle. After taking off from the mount, and have the provided pocket clip attached on, it can easily turn into a flashlight with a magnetic tail cap. This high-output and convenient headlamp is an ideal light designed for close-range illumination for night or outdoor activities. .
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead lens,
giving a perfect close-range illumination experience
- Coupled with high light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver
a balanced and soft beam
- Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 2~500 lumens
- Compatible with RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and
turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the
stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Low profile, silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for
easy location and operation
- Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for
hands free work when being used as a light.
- Runtime based thermal management program. Under the turbo mode,
the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before
gradually dropping down to high mode in one minute.
click on any image to enlarge